Monday, June 22, 2009

The Poll Is Back!

We haven't had a poll on the blog since the wedding, and we thot it was time to play again!

We want you to vote on some pictures. We want to know what your favourite one is. Selena picked three and I picked three. It was a reaaaaaally hard decision! Which pic will be crowned the winner? ( Titles are in red ) Don't forget to click them to see them LARGE.

Here are my three favourite pics:

I just love this photo. The colour of the
car was really captured here almost making
the photo appear black and white and the colour
of the car added afterword.
And I love how
the "wineglass" was gently placed in this

very spot for us to photograph.

From the floor of the Lincoln Memorial of the "Washington
Monument"
.
I wish I had come a little closer to get a little
less floor.


And you know why I LOVE this photo! My brand new
"beautiful wife" after she took a dip in the pacific ocean.
I wasn't going to pick Maddie and "Larry", because I see it everyday, but I am supposed to pick my favorites, and this is one of them. Plus, when I look at this picture I can't help but smile :-)
I know, I know, predictable... but I really do Love this picture! How can "severed parts" not be kewl??
And I think this is my ultimate fave! Hey it's a "big CAT"! another no brainer for me..hehehe. I love, love, love the colors in this pic!

No comments: