Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Moi hahahahahaha

Well it is almost the haunting hour, I have made my TV and wrapped Maddie in Duct tape to make a torso for the body coming out of the TV for the movie "The Ring" , I'm quite impressed!! I think we will get many uses out of this prop thru the years!!

Have a new addition to the haunt family, my mad Scientist that I bought at Spencers last year closing out sale. I will greatly miss Spencers at Halloween time :-( but he is a very cool addition. The best part is he came with a stand so I can place him anywhere! I think a blood soaked cloth over a table with body parts will be spooktacular! I can't wait to set him up. Of course I have to wait til the day of Halloween as most of my props are delicate... scary but delicate.

I also made a "mummy" or dead creature covered in spiderwbs that hangs upside down that I am proud of also. I think he will go by the door, maybe the wind will rotate him and you won't see his scary face til he turns?? Regardless, he's awesome. I will post pictures next... happy haunting everyone. On the down side :-( I did not find a record played for this year. I need that so that I can make Regan from the excorcist, her head MUST spin, otherwise it isn't Regan!! The hunt will be on again! I just can't take my good record player out anymore!onward.... spookiness go forth

No comments: