Friday, December 17, 2010

This Week's DVD Pile.



The DVD pile. Lots of good stuff there. If you haven't seen The Bone Collector - go rent it. A great watch. Can you go wrong with Angela and Denzel?

Can't wait for Pirates 4 - coming May 2011!

Also apparently National Treasure 3 is coming out in 2011.

When is the next Bond film coming out? Do I care? I miss Pierce Brosnan. He's the only one that can even hold a candle to Sean Connery, the best Bond of all.

Men In Black - looking forward to seeing Will Smith in the prequel to I Am Legend.

From Dush Till Dawn - George Clooney's first movie I think. I liked him in Up In The Air this year. I would like to see another Ocean's 11 sequel. I still haven't seen the original Ocean's 11.

Untraceable. Another one you should rent if you haven't seen it.

And that's this week's DVD Pile!

No comments: