Monday, September 5, 2011

Pride Parade 2011


Me and Maddie wanted to go to the Pride Parade, but we thot we were going to miss it. As it turns out, we landed in Calgary at noon, and Dean rushed us downtown.... and dropped us off at a point we had hoped would have some parade left. Turns out, he dropped off at the beginning, so we saw the whole thing!! It was a great parade this year... again.....

Mayor Nenshi leads the parade this year... Straight Not Narrow. My favorite Pride saying!




even the doggies are proud!

CFI, there's Mack!

and Nate, Next year we'll walk with them... :-)


kewl Flag!


party float!


cute


haha, rainbow trout!


King and Queen


yay, last time I tried to get a good angle shot, this year he/she stopped right of me and posed! thankyou!


one of the parade people was sprinkling glitter, me and Maddie got lots on us! She's so happy to be sparkly!


glittery


raging Grannies... gotta love em!


I papparazzi'd Nate


Maddie found some friends... Mack, who was in the parade, Kyle, and Addy


and I found somw friends.. Aldon, ? Matt, me and Sheldon. It's amazing with so many people you can still run into people you know!


Mack painted Maddie and Addy's face, and then some guys walking by asked if he paint their face too.... line up here....


rainbow girls


everyone dancing in the park, so fun! Glad we made it!

No comments: