Friday, March 23, 2012

So far- no problem mon

Well we do have issues with the Internet, my trustworthy phone works beautifully tho so I will just have to live blog. We are having a blast!! People here are not night owls tho so the other night Me and Dean were up til 3am and we had the whole resort to ourselves! We found a pool called hidden pool so we went for a swim, we found an open food bar so we has some food and we had the whole beach to ourselves ! It was crazy not a soul to be found except people that worked here! Great for us we had a whole resort to explore! We also found the best bartender in the world, Omar, he never lets your glass empty and he makes me different fruity drinks all day/night. We spent the whole first full day here in the pool at the swim up bar, we had dinner plans with the rest of the group for 7 but we never seemed to leave the pool! It's Jamaica mon no problem, no watches! We have sampled a different restaurant every night but we always seem to end up at the same bar- OMAR rules! I have a great video that sums up our trip in 2 minutes but I'll have to post it when I get home. Ok that's a quick update miss you all c u soon ya mon

No comments: