Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mud Run

So, my friend Dale decided to go on a mud run..... ??? I called her crazy, but said I wanted to come watch! It was Hilarious!! and it looked fun! I may have to join her next year...lol
Here is Dale before... all clean in her white shirt.... 
 hug me now, cause I won't be later lol
 the tag on Dale's runner is the timer, it will record her time when she crosses the line.....but what Dean likes... is that the tag is also a beer ticket at the end of the run!
 so while Dale got ready, we... had a beer, we were celebrating.... for Dale :-) Evar and Dean
 a few people had dressed up for the occasion...
 in the run zone, Dale and her friend Kimmy
 at the end of the run.... most people threw there runners away!
 the happening place... the beer gardens!
 about the time we expected Dale to cross, we headed over to watch the mayhem as people trudged thru the mud pit..... and some fell......
 SPLOOSH!
 mud sliding, mud splashing fun!
 a happy competitor
 I got splashed just being a spectator! 
 Dale is amongst the sea of pink....
 and into the mud she goes....
 splashing her way thru
 and still laughing!!!
 out of the mud.....
 completion medal
 woohooooo she made it....
 awesome!!
 now to remove the beer ticket....
 and get a beer lol 
Dale trying to clean off after so I will let her in the car... and not make her sit on the roof..... congratz, Dale.... it actually looked fun... I know we had fun!

No comments: