Monday, August 19, 2013

Gorillas and birds

So the other day Dean and I were talking about the blog, and I said " I want a picture of that truck with the gorilla in it" so today Dean sends me a picture!! Wow talk about ask and you shall receive!! 


Lol funny thing about this truck- I still don't know what they are advertising!!!' So then later in the day, more wildlife come into play, Carolyn texts from the store that a bird flew into the store!!! Lol they went over to Petland and asked one of the guys that worked there to help. So he trucks over with net in hand.... 
He chases the bird and Carolyn squeals, he chases the bird some more, and Carolyn squeals some more, 2 hours later, the bird is in hand!! 

Nice job Petland guy!!!!
Scared little birdy! Must be tired..... I wonder if the door is closed at the store now? Lol and that was the wildlife day in our world today!! 

1 comment:

Carolyn Hueston said...

No lack of excitement at the store tonight! Chirp!