Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Can't show you

It's OCTOBER!!!!!!! and we are very busy here at the (haunted) household. My lovely daughter has graciously given me a week of her time, so that we can power house and decorate up a frenzy!!! Needless to say, right now you can't move without dodging a skeleton, or stepping over a coffin.... but it will all come together!!! And the bad news is.... I can't show you anything lol!! But I do have a story :-) Maddie and I went to Target yesterday, me for the first time, and the guy at the counter says, ah, getting into the Halloween spirit are we, I was confused seeing as I was buying shoelaces, and a cat dish..... he must've noticed the confusion on my face, then he points to my coat lapel pin and my earrings, which were both spiders, I laughed and said yes. Meanwhile the pin has been on my coat all year, and the earrings I always wear. Then I get to my appointment, and the girl leans over and says one sec.... and plucks something out of my hair. I quizzically look at her, and she says you had a little spider in your hair!!! Lol, he must have been trying to get to his friends!!!

Have a  great thanksgiving everyone, see you on the blog soon, with more taunting lol!!! Moihahahahaha

No comments: