Wednesday, February 25, 2009

4 City Supper

This blog is a little late, but better late than never :-) So, for my birthday this year, Dean made a surprise dinner. I didn't have a clue, the only hint I got was that there were 4 parts. I was supposed to stay out of the kitchen and he would tell me when to come eat. That was easy since I hurt my back, AGAIN? ( No not laundry this time ) so I was laid up anyway. Long story short..... Dean calls me down to see the first course..... Oysters, and scallops, he says, this is a taste of San Francisco.... aha!! It didn't take long to clue in as to where this was going! Next was deep fried pickles from New Orleans. This is a appetizer that we tried just to say we did, and it was so good, but where do you get them here? So Dean tried his own tricks and they were awesome!! Maddie even liked them!! Next was Washington ( that was a hard one ) and the obvious... New York Steak!! Again like last year, a dinner fit for a Queen!!
San Fran
New York and Washington, Dang forgot to get a pic of the pickles.... they weren't around long enough!!
For Valentines day I got chocolate and flowers, Gerbers of course like my wedding bouquet, and even tho' this blog is late... my flowers look like they did on the 14th!!


The mess Dean had to deal with after!! But well worth it.

No comments: