Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day

Mother's day I was woken up early with breakfast in bed. Maddie made a breaky creation that was cute enough for a picture. My apple was cut, and peanut butter and sprinkles were added to it to make it look like a sunflower :-)
Of course my diet coke was there :-)





After breakfast we went to Bragg creek. We window shopped and then stopped in at the Italian restaurant for lunch. We didn't have reservations tho :-( I was sad, but.... the manager said he could squeeze us in to a corner. So he set a little round table and we all cozied up and sat. It was a great lunch. After that we went for ice cream, and just as we were deciding to head back home, it started to rain. Perfect timing.

We went into the candy store and found all kinds of fun candy. And fun items, one of them was a buried treasure. You had to dig out the prize in hardened sand. Maddie got a pirate hook.


Unfortunately the only thing not great about today, was that I forgot my camera at home :-(


Thanx Dean and Maddie I had a wonderful day :-)

No comments: