Friday, March 19, 2010

Sick for daze!


As you noticed, I haven't blogged for days. I was doing so good on my pic a day... :-( and then I got sick and couldn't keep my eyes open for more than 2 minutes. Our 2 year anniversary was in that blur of time too :-( The first day I started to feel normal was St Patty's day. And I wanted GREEN beer. So we picked Maddie up from school, and headed for supper to someplace yummy. We chose The Olive Garden. Which.... I guess in hindsight isn't the best place for St Patty's day! GREAT food, but NO green beer, not even a green drink!! I thot maybe a margerita or something, but they were all red. Oh well.... we did have fun and it's not like we can take Maddie to an Irish pub yet.... anyway, my celebration of not feeling green any more was met with ... diet coke! Lol at least that was there! Ciao and Happy day to all :-)

No comments: