Tuesday, November 2, 2010

first the party....

OK! :-) before there is a mutany... HERE are the pix from the party... hehehehe you asked for it.... and everyone knows when they ask me for pictures.... they get LOTS!! BUT>>> I still need you to send me more, so anything I missed, or people I missed.... please send them my way. Ok.... onto the party........


my favorite night, when I get to be a Vampire :-)

me and Holly, laughing and moi haha'ing

everyone scream.... real loud!


oopsy a mishap in the lab



the witch's corner, all her potions, and handy dandy ouiji board

finger food area, that's a box full of fingers in case you can't see that tasty morsel

my favorite character from Trick r Treat... Sam, watching from above with weapon in hand in case you don't follow the rules of Halloween.....

trying to get out of the LAB

mummified....

bloody footprints from the lab.... someone got away!

joke of the day, if you opened the scary door, for only the bravest souls... haha you were greeteed by Archie... hey he can be Scary!

bad house keeping on my part!

the row of chairs await.... and from the movie The Ring.... a girl nearby, climbs out of the TV

eeeeeek

coffins in the living room, and hats on the ceiling... isn't your house like that??
the best dishes in fine dining ware.....

those damn birds.... just waiting......

Witchy corner....
getting the table ready for guests....

be afraid of things that go bump in the night.... and my tribute to Shaun of the Dead...

more coffins..... you just never know.....

the "Nightmare before Christmas Tree...."

Jack Skellington himself

the winning movie from the poll,

my favorite ornament... from Corpse Bride, it plays the piano music

"dead" center of my tree.....

McGonagall's Hat...

the excorcist... Regan's head spinning round and round

under the tree the pumpkins are all lit up...

ode to Jack Skellington

my fancy Wine glass....

my gray friend.... Carolyn

Dean and Papa, or Shaun and Grimmy

me and Nana, Witches and Vampires CAN be friends...

punch bowl....

The pirate wenches surround Jack

Nish won best overall costume... dinner tickets was her prize.....

Jeanne Argggggh

me and Nish, the Gratz hug

my gray friend won scariest costume....

funniest costume goes to .... the BLT

best 12 and under costume.... Bella of the ball.... or the Orange and black witch as she was known by

scary movie trivia prize goes to Monica!! Now I know who to ask to the next scary movie...

Angela and Dianne having a snack....

my entrance......not scary at all....

lab victims....

mad scientists at work.....

spare organs.......

the mad scientist himself......

fridge of chemicals.....and a few body parts

the entrance from the inside....

the bathroom, spiders everywhere, and a few skeletons....

the bat cave.....

the outisde of the bat cave

some molding fruit in the kitchen.......
and that's a wrap..... :-) for those who were here..... we had a blast..... for those who missed it.... see ya next year :-) I'm already planning.... moi hahahahahha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That was the best party ever! I love all the pictures and now I can't wait for next year's bash! I'd better start planning my costume. Bwahahah!! EEK!