Monday, November 15, 2010

I Had Permission To Blog This...

Laughter can often be heard around here. Funny stuff happens all the time. Sometimes unexpectedly. I was outside jump starting the Bug and moving it in the driveway. I was all done my task and I walked into the ScrapRoom and I saw a curious sight.

This is what I saw:
While I was outside, my wife had a disagreement with the table and table had won!

Please note: This is not a re-enactment. She is still pinned. When I came across her predicament, I asked if she was alright and in any pain. After ascertaining she was fine and amused I asked permission to blog this. She granted it. Before freeing my bride, I HAD to take pictures. Your life does indeed change when you have a blog.

What else could I do?


The official investigation report into the incident states: "Subject became incapacitated by a table after inserting the leaf in the table. Subject tried to secure the leaf by pushing the end of the table. The pendant on the subject's necklace became lodged in the opening created by the leaf insertion process. This incapacitated the subject and she could only rest on the table until subject's rescuer, who we shall call The Hero, photographed and then freed the subject. Conclusion: HILARIOUS."

No comments: