Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Night 2011

And now the day we've all been waiting for..... Halloween! I added fangs to my makeup tonight, since I wouldn't be eating and drinking all night, like the party night :-)

the yard is all set, now the worst part.... waiting.... waiting for kids, and waiting for darkness so the yard looks kewler!

all the ghouls got moved outside.....lurking around corners


Sam protecting the Halloween traditions......


and always a mad scientist!


Jason looms over everyone at 7 feet tall!!!


boarded up windows and spooky lights..... the yard comes alive!


the walk closest to the house gets spookier


where the witch stirs her brew, and the gyspy waits to tell you your fate!


And just like that "poof" the night is over. We had 167 kids, the weather had a rocky start with snow this morning, but it cleared up and the sun peeked thru. Wind died down, we were good to go. Now onto bigger and better plans for next year..... Happy Halloween everyone. We ended the night with watching Trick or Treat, starring my little Sam :-)

1 comment:

Carolyn Hueston said...

I wish we had a house like this in my neighbourhood. I didn't even get a pumpkin carved this year! This is SO awesome, Selena. Your ghoulishness never ceases to amaze me!