Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas party 2011

Yay the staff Christmas party is finally here!! We always have so much fun, lots of giggles.... and then lots to scrapbook after!

this year the party was at Megan's house. She decorated beautifully, even though the house is up for sale right now!


I have so many pictures of Nola, taking pictures.... but I have never seen any of these pictures.... hmmm a new person to hound!


Lizette, looking like a princess :-)


Carolyn sent a text to Gloria that she was going to "out shoe" her tonight.... this is the shoe.


the table setting at my seat


Lisa and Beth


Holly and Lizette


all the "Secret Santa" presents.... we have to explain next year what SECRET means...lol it's too easy to "CSI" when you know half the room!


me and Carolyn, she was trying to get her shoe in this picture too, but I was too quick!


Megan played and sang a Christmas song.... uhmmm.... it was Beautiful! She belted out the lyrics and it made some of us teary eyed... ahem... I know I wasn't the only one! Fess up you guys!


and I didn't know Dianne could play piano! She sat down and started playing Piano Man... kewl!


the bag giftys, and the battle of the gloves. It took me a couple of years to figure out that Gloria is the glove gifter, since no one was left that has worked there longer, and i knew it wasn't Carolyn, it had to be her.... but then..... this year there were 2 pairs of gloves.....


so Kelly opens her gift, and she doesn't know who her secret Santa is.... and then she sees a phone at the bottom the bag.... oopsy Carolyn had to claim the phone and gave away her secret!!

I made a video this year, of some prime moments from the store.... now I have an order for disc 2~ start sending pictures lol


Ang's secret Santa got her the Go Canada cricut cartridge.... lol the clue was her name written with the cartridge font!


Beth, lookin cute in her new hat.... and who was your Secret Santa Beth?


the first thing in my bag, was a box from the "stinkin stamp maker" I hissed, but when I opened it, it was a Zumba disc! Yay.... but lol now I know who bought my gift :-) Glorrrria


Megan got the cutest cookie jar on the planet!


Our shoe Queen, got a bag with shoes on it, and inside, a shoe calendar. I wonder if Gloria has any of the shoes featured!


Once again a fantabulous night! So much fun! Thanx Megan for hosting in your pretty setting!


hugs all, and feel free to send pix and recipes my way :-)

2 comments:

Carolyn Hueston said...

Awesome pics! T'was a fun evening!

Liz said...

It was a fun evening!!
great food and great fun!!!!!!