Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pj Party

I went to my first ever Pajama Christmas party, and I have never been more comfy! lol How often do you sit on the floor and cross your legs at a party? Lizette put on a feast, ( and I could eat forever - elastic waist lol) 
One of Lizette's  friends made the cutest cake balls, there were so
many yummy foods I wish I'd taken more pics of it!
Lizette and Megan were the baby whisperers! (Megan's word lol ) 
me, Lizette and Megan, pigtails were the hairstyle of the evening!
That's Megan's, Otto's and my number for the white elephant Christmas present game. I had 23 and I thot that was a bad number, but as it turns out, I was 23 of 24, so I almost picked last! 
Neil got he first gift of the evening that was one of the 3 sought ofter gifts, oddly enuff everyone was fighting over the nerdy gifts! One bad thing about being last was one of the kewl items was frozen because it had already been stolen 3 times. All 3 nerdy gifts were frozen by the end of the night! Neil's 1991 Dungeons and Dragons cards were stolen soon after this picture!
Lizette almost got to keep this awesome leather wine container complete with wine, cork screw and other wine accessories. She tried to offer it everyone and her evil plan was working but in the end, it was stolen!
Sought after gift #2, I would've have tried for this one but :-( it was frozen lol, a Wookie cook book!!! the recipe names were hilarious!!!
Megan got a wall sticker and Otto got the 3rd sought after gift the Yoda stocking! the gift exchange was fun and entertaining! I ended up getting my first choice stolen, the mini version of brainteasers, but i ended up with really kewl candle holders! 

awesome party Lizette and Neil!!

No comments: