Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vanishing Rabitt



Oh My Gosh! Maddie and I happened upon a very cute, entertaining store yesterday. We had lunch at the Italian Deli, then with a half hour to spare before our hair appointment we saw a store across the street. It was called the Vanishing rabbit. So we walked over and looked around the magic shop. At first we just browsed then the store owner said, you ladies look like you'd like to see a magic trick. We said "sure" so he pulled out a deck of cards. From that minute on until we had to leave we were entertained with astounding tricks. Our minds were boggled and our eyes were wide!! How the He**!!! does he do that?? He pulled my birthday out of a deck of cards. He had a deck of cards sitting on the table and asked me my birthday. Then he fans out the cards. My birthday cards were already flipped over and a different color in the deck??? Then Maddie wrote her name on a coin, which went into a clear case. Then under a scarf and then the coin vanished. Ok cool, but still not eye popping.... then he hands Maddie a box, covered in elastics. Inside is another box, covered in elastics, inside that is a little bag, tied..... inside that.... is Maddie's quarter???? Anyway I could go on, because he did. He just did trick after trick. He did teach Maddie one.... so next time you see her ask her to make a handkerchief disappear??!!




No comments: