Saturday, July 5, 2008

502 South

I should have run a poll to see if anyone could guess what "502 South" could be. It is in fact a restaurant that just opened up in Medicine Hat. We were in such disbelief about the name that to prove it was wrong we drove there. The sign was real, no lights on and no indication any where that there was a restaurant hiding in the dark building. When we entered on a Saturday night, with no patrons in sight we were greeted with shock! Then when we asked about the lounge ( The Ottoman) we were told we had to leave! But to go outside and enter it through the up stairs. So we did. Inside was another empty building... but they did serve good drinks. One I had never heard of before, it was pretty yummy!!

I still had my cowboy hat on from the Stampede breakfast that morning, and was trying to avoid hat head... so Papa John told the waiter I was from San Antonio to do a write up about the restaurant I had my monster camera with me, but no accent to comply with this game. It did give us permission to snap away tho and I told the waiter he will be blogged! So I wasn't fibbing.








No comments: