Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is That a Picinic Basket Boo Boo

I didn't want to do a rant blog about the mosquitoes in Calgary. So I will just say this.... mosquitoes suck ( well actually they inject, but they still suck!! ) and leave it at that.


By the way I have been to this town, where this giant "skitter" sits Komarno MB.

Regardless of the population of human vrs. bug... we had a very nice picnic! We packed up the Coleman, chairs and 2 great books and headed to Bowness Park. We had to move the blanket a few times to keep in the sun... you could hear the buzzing in the shade, waiting to attack!!




The water was freeeeezing, and people were swimming, my legs were numb in an instant!~!

We sat and waited for the ducks to swim by...

...and saw a whole family :-)

( sigh ) I love summer.....

No comments: