Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Da-da-dum-da-dum.....

Don't get the title? Watch the vid below.



I feel a lot more Canadian today.

Through some very nice friends, (you know who you are Barry and Sheila), I came upon some very sought after property these days.

Stanley Cup Playoff tickets.

Game 3 - Chicago at Calgary

I will probably have no voice tomorrow from yelling all night - I don't mind - I just saw a Stanley Cup playoff game.

Hockey is a religion here in Calgary - take a look at the worshippers:



99.8 percent of the people were wearing the red flaming C. WOW!

The ceremony begins:

This was so cool - a huge Flames flag floated for a while
above the crowd....awesome!


The whole place goes dark and then the light and sound
show starts!
'

I cheered myself hoarse and the Flames gave victory (finally!)
to a very adoring crowd!

18,000 or so fans walk over the bridge at Macleod Trail.
Those were some 18,000 happy people!

After a shaky start, the Flames easily beat the Hawks 4-2.

Kipper is a golden god. What a game! Go Flames GO!

1 comment:

Megan C said...

I LOVE the pics! They look awesome!!! I'll bet you had a BLAST!!