Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ask and you shall recieve....

so, in response to last night's blog. I was very curious as to how Dean Selena got their name.... so I asked them. And in my mail box this afternoon I got my answer......


Selena; Just curious as to how you guys came up with your name? Me and my husband ( Dean ) have a blog together, Dean and Selena and we accidentally landed on your web site the other day, unfortunately it was after the concert date in Calgary or we would have come to see you. We were curious... so how did you come up with the name?


Band;hi,
in fact... i stumbled upon your blog after we had the site up.
Dean and Selena were the first names of my great-grandparents... people were always mis-pronouncing my last name (doerksen) so i decided to stick with a family name that was easier to pronounce.
since you guys are Dean and Selena... does that mean you are destined to be life-long super fans??
haha, either way i hope you enjoy our music and come see us some time... i am honored to share the names.
peace,
richard.


And since I need a picture to go with the blog here you go....this was their night in Calgary!



No comments: