Saturday, February 13, 2010

Doe a deer...a female deer

Along our drive, as soon as we got into BC it started to rain.....

turning onto Crows Nest Highway we see our one wind mill.

a sign that we are in fact on the crows nest highway
Dean and I love the show "Eureka" so we had to have our picture taken by a Eureka sign.

When I woke up this morning, I was greeted with big Doe eyes staring back at me!! What a beautiful sight to wake up to!

Papa feeds the deer...

...and the deer enjoy the food, letting us enjoy the view!


We arrived in Rexford around supper time. Dean and Ruby's cabin is beautiful! We settled in quickly, the girls scrapbooked and the boys Wii Bowled. We had an easy supper and conitnued our missions. Today we are headed to Kalispel to go shopping. I'm hopiing to find scrapbook supplies and Maddie is searching for fun things. Dean's mission... his own Wii bowling :-)




No comments: