Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dean's Birthday

Today's garage sale was pretty lame. Very few people walked by. On the bright side Dean got to watch war, uninterrupted, and since it is his birthday today... that worked for him :-)


I forgot to post this picture yesterday... Maddie cleaning up all the blankets after the big party!

we headed to Cochrane for Ice Cream after we closed up the garage sale.


Dean, the brave soul, tried the new flavor "Beer for my horses" he liked it.... I thot it was yucky!

I had my regular Tiger icecream. Maddie ordered hers in a bowl, after we walked outside and I had to race against the heat to eat my cone before it melted, I realized what a good idea she had!

we went into an awesome kitchen store. Maddie was having fun testing her new camera.

a motto Maddie lives by!

back at home Dean opened his presents. Maddie found the perfect game for Dean, he loves disaster movies, this is a disaster game!

aww.... thanx Maddie

time for cake :-) Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy birthday Dean!