Monday, October 25, 2010

Ghosted!


This morning VERRRRRY early the doorbell rang frantically??!! Can't be Maddie she has her key on her phone, so it's pretty hard to forget it?? We weren't sure?? Dean got up and was gone about 3 minutes.... I didn't hear any talking. Then he walks into the bedroom smirking and says "we've been ghosted" It took about half hour for my curiosity to get the better of me, good thing I'm not a CAT! So I go downstairs and there is a poem with a ghost and a bucket of goodies... we have to ghost 2 other people before Halloween, and hang our ghost on the door so we don't get ghosted again. It will be fun to see how many ghosts are on the doors by the 31st.
:-) Just so all my friends remember.... if you have to wake us up early... a bucket of goodies seems to make us forget what time it is lol... Happy Ghosting!

No comments: