Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloweening with Di

So lately it's been all work and no play...lol Today me and Dianne booked a playdate, with some spooktacular fun ahead... Di said she found some stores she wanted to show me, and I was a willing participant to be whisked away on an adventure....

First stop was Sunny Side.... yes the garden center... and OMG!!!! IT was fabulous!! Everything was 75% off... so I got a huge bag full of stuff for 20 bucks!!!!!!! WAY TO GO DI!!!!

except for the spider attack , the day was great!!

I befriended a spider for an ally

in my glory.... so many choices!

then down 17th to a very cool store that had a dream Halloween lamp... 450.00 ( hey I said dream ) and all the Halloween town ceramic houses.... way too kewl!!

then to Reids... I love this store, very kewl Halloweeny items

Di, checking out the window display

off to Value Village for some costume ideas.....

and then lunch.... we went into this little Vietnamese restaurant, but after getting our menu, and looking around at no other patrons, we were concerned... then the smell of cigarettes wafted in as the door to the pool room opened.... we closed our menus and left.... FAIL!

down the street a new restaurant opened, we walked in and it smelled yummy so we ordered and had a yummy lunch :-)
Then homeward to display my goodies.... thanx Dianne, that was an awesome adventure :-)

No comments: