Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mistaken Identity

I got a call from Dianne the other day, she said she had a gift for me and she would leave it in my folder at work.... so I skip to work and check to see what goody Dianne has left for me... I find the cutest napkins! So I thank Dianne, and I get the response of "what napkins??" now I have confused two of us? Who left the mysterious gift?? So I ask around at work, and nobody seems to know? Then on the second day, I ask the right person and she says, Oh Lisa left those for you....lol ooops mistaken identity, I called Lisa and thanked her, then Dianne told me she forgot to put the gift in my folder it was in the coat room.... what are the odds, that she leaves a gift in the wrong spot and someone else takes her place! Too funny, anyway, it's all sorted out, and I love both gifts :-) Let the countdown begin..... OH!!! I guess I have been counting down for 3 months hehehehe


My wonderful friends supporting my Halloween habit :-)

No comments: