Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chalk Walk

To all our bloggers who have been checking in and finding nothing new.... sorry. Miss Maddie, who is never sick, has been out cold for 4 days!!!!!!! She has Strep Throat and since Sunday has slept about 22 out of 24 hours daily.
So... I need to back track to update here. On the weekend Chalk Walk was in Calgary down 17th.

We got there kinda early so the artists were still working on their drawings, there were some pretty cool ones. I'll have to google and see if there are any finished pictures?





We cruised the streets for a bit and came upon a very cool window front. At first I didn't know what kind of store this was, then we realized it was a stationary store. Something tells me the owner has a passion for Halloween.... the whole front of the store was Ghoulish supplies! I, as you can imagine, was in my glory. You'll definitely have to click the pic to enlarge it to appreciate these photos!


No comments: