Thursday, September 4, 2008

Christmas Comes Early Twice!

Of course, you know I am talking about the coming elections. In November, the USA selects a President. Exciting! As a added bonus, it looks like Prime Minister Harper will ask the Governor General to dissolve parliament this week and seek a majority mandate from voters. The PM is going to make Stephane Dion go to the people to sell his carbon tax plan. The polls say that most people are not going to buy what Dion has to sell them this election.

Anyway, it is all very exciting because I get to vote!

Selena does not share my excitement about this election stuff and she does not plan to vote. But if I was able to convince her to vote, this is what would happen:



The part about shorting out the voting machine especially applies to her, doesn't it?

Anyway, I have to get going - I have two campaigns to follow now!

1 comment:

Dean and Selena said...

Haha remind me again who's running?
:-)