Sunday, November 2, 2008

Save my soul!

In the morning after Halloween, I found this flyer stuffed thru my door. It was actually stuck in so I could it see from inside!! Do you think they were by the house on the 31st, and sent out a emergency savior to save my soul?? They better get ready I have more followers this year then I had last year. I'm gaining in popularity!! Last year only 79 kids, this time lots of them told me they were too afraid to come last year..... so aside from the pressure being on for next year, the saviors will have to send out a whole troop to save us all!!!

God bless you all :-)

2 comments:

Russ said...

Neat. You should put a bunch of dead reindeer on your lawn at Christmas time.

Dean and Selena said...

Haha then I could use my decorations longer!! I like it!