Saturday, November 1, 2008

sigh...

Another successful Halloween, and just like a wedding, you prepare all year and it's over in a flash! :-) Here are some pix from last night. It was my record year, with 137 kids. We ran out of candy at the 100 mark and Dean had to rescue me and run to the store for more. I even had my Diet Coke on the line waiting for the next kid so I had something to give out!!! But he saved the night and was back before any of the precious drink had to be given away! I think it was also a record in the temperature dept. (+13 perfect number!) It was the first time ever I decorated the yard in a tank top, and I saw costumes for what they were, minus the snowsuits. There were even shorts and tank tops as costumes!! In a nutshell, it was an awesome night all around...
click the pix to make 'em bigger :-)

floating bride

experiment victim, cooler full of extra "parts"

Rat infested pumpkin...

haunted Spell Book

Maddie, Connor, Jenn and Sophie

spooky window...

haunted house

eerie acres...

Zombies, breaking thru the ground

accident victim

more lab parts

...just another dead body

Jason is always here on Halloween

Diet coke on the line, EEEEKKK the scariest part of Halloween for me!!!

pun'kins

I love the shadow on the grass!
Bubbling, smoking bowl of potion... moi hahahaha

No comments: