Friday, December 5, 2008

Canada Makes Drudge!

As some of you may know (my wife certainly does!), I am a little, wee bit of a newsy. My constant driving campanion is 660 News because I ALWAYS want to be up to date. Every so often something really newsworthy and interesting happens. Well, this was one on those weeks!
One of my favourite sites to visit is the famous (famous to newsies) Drudge Report. It apparently gets 25 million hits a day and breaks many new stories first even before some major networks do. It is named after Matt Drudge who became famous when he scooped every major news organization in 1998 by breaking the Clinton-Lewinsky story. Anyway, today was a special day on Drudge as Canada was literally front and centre on his page for everyone to see. Drudge has ignored the exciting drama up here in the Great White North until today... Cool! (if you are newsie, I guess)

(click above to enlarge Canada's glory!)

No comments: