Friday, December 5, 2008

KA photos

I almost forgot to post the pix of us @ KA. When we were sitting waiting for the show to start, we kept wishing we could take pictures ( little did I know about the camera mishap... but that's another story? ) when the camera crew came out and asked if he could take our picture. I jumped up YES!!! Silly me, I was going to ask him to take it with the stage in the background... I din't have to, he said" do you want the stage in the background?" and before my next request could leave my lips... he asked, "did you want me to wait for the fireball?" haha, I loved this guy!!! So we sat with a permasmile waiting for the fireball to go off behind us, and click, the master at work captured the perfect picture!! Twice!!


We also met the Coca Cola bear!! Great, Fun pics!!!

No comments: