Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zumba

So yesterday afternoon I blogged that my day was going perfect.... and then it got better believe it or not! When the Napa's left we teased them that we were going to do a snow dance so they would have to stay another night... as it turned out they did have to stay, not from snow but none the less the result was the same. So anyway.... Dean brought home steak and lobster, started up the BBQ, the Napa's arrived ( again ) and we sat down for supper, I opened the rest of my gifts and Dean bought me Zumba for the WII! How kewl!! I couldn't wait to try it.... alone lol! Then after supper, me and Maddie wrapped up playing Alice in Wonderland, the boys played WII bowling, we sat around and yakked and laughed.... then after the Napa's went to bed we watched My Bloody Valentine.... a perfect day!

so today when I got home the first thing I did was post the Zumba warning up on the door

then I started to Zumba.... this program is so kewl!!

that's me Zumba'ing.... and that's all I would show lol

WII Zumba, that's not me..... yet hehehe gotta go... the music calls!

No comments: