Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Majority Government And Some Prime Rib

Selena has Halloween and I have Election Day. As you might guess, I was rather pleased with the results. I love Election Day but having 4 of them in the last 7 years was even getting a bit boring. Well, what's that saying "4th time's a charm"? It was great to vote in an election that changed the electoral landscape so massively.

I was actually trying to find the school where the PM was going to vote but could not find him in time. I had my sign and got ready for the election results to roll in.



I have a new creation for the BBQ. It will forever be known as the Majority Government Prime Rib. It took about 2 hours. We had to find something to do until the polls closed! What a great meal to go with a great election result. I will post this very simple prime rib recipe on our cookbook blog soon.



Every time we have an election, I think Selena might go to the polls and vote. And when she does this movie will happen:

Next election: October 19th,2015. I can't wait!

No comments: