Monday, May 23, 2011

Titanic Calgary

Today was a big adventure! We went to the Titanic exhibition at the Science center. It was pretty kewl. I still can't over the fact that these are real artifacts from teh ship. It was a great exhibit in comparison to Vegas, but.... in Vegas they left you with a grand finale feeling when you see the side of the ship's "big Piece" and here, the biggest piece was at the beginning. So the end kinda.... just ended. But not to take away from anything it was still awesome.



perfume bottles that STILL emit the scent of the perfume!


this was kewl, the bench frame still intact, the wood disintigrated.


where were these the night of the iceberg??


still gives me goosebumps. So in the end, Maddie and I survived, Dean and Katieface did not. That's my third time surviving! And this time I was 3rd class I thot for sure I was a goner!

Then after Titanic we went home to eat, and then onto another ship. This one the Queen Anne's revenge, we went to see Pirates of the Carribean! And yes OF COURSE it was awesome! Good to see Jack back!

No comments: