Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The unbelievable treasures

The locker that keeps on giving. So we have been able to go thru all the boxes, and find all the treasures. We're not sure what some items are worth, like an odd old book, that seems so out of place amongst the other brand new ones. Another set of childrens books, Dickens.
never again will I have to borrow locks!

hotel goodies for the guest room

my favorite piece of MANY jewels


brand new kitchen items.....


the matching blender to my food processor, and of all the colors it could be..... it was red, like mine! Even the bins that everything was stored in were brand new! I could go on and on about the treasures in this locker. Did I mention the suitcases? and the staionary? binders, staplers, tape, I never have to go to Staples again! It was a blast, and there are still things to learn about. For now, we will tuck it away and clear the kitchen for our guest to arrive in a couple of days.

No comments: