Sunday, December 16, 2007

I want TOFFIFAY!

Lately there has been something happening to us that has become very frustrating. It has cost us some candy and now we are mad enough to blog about it and drag you into this too - all free of charge!



Anyway, a couple of weeks ago Selena went to the new Rona (nothing but excitement here in Evanston) and bought items like light bulbs, new house keys, tape measure, flowers,barbeque brush, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. They didn't have the last three items (and they said this RONA had EVERYTHING.) Anyway, Selena was very excited to show me the flowers and couldn't because they went MISSING. Upon hours of looking and other investigative techniques taken from all the crime show TV we watch, we discovered she had left a bag there at the Rona. Frustrating.


Well, a couple of days ago, this phenomenon happened again. We went to get Diet Coke and picked up some chips and some Toffifay at the 24 hour Shopper's Drug Mart. Again, nothing but excitement in Evanston! Well, the coke and chips made it home but not the Toffifay! Double frustrating! Again!



So, I am headed to the 24 hour Shoppers right now to get some chips (as Maddy will be arriving home tomorrow from the Dominican-yay) , Diet Coke and some Toffifay. It is apparently a tough mission so I will concentrate extra hard and see if I can pick up ALL the bags I pay for. Anyway, stay tuned for a success/failure update on the quest for these stupid things:






Was I successful? I guess. I went for the above and got these:

What the hell is a Toffifee? Is that plural? Is a 15 piece a ToffiFAY and a 48 piece is a ToffiFEE? Confused!

No comments: