Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Answer to "Where did Dean ask Selena to marry him?"

Yes! The polls was correct again. Wow - you guys seem really to know us - all four of our regular readers!

It was a great moment. Though we were there at the game for over 3 hours, when I remember back to it, it seems like just a moment. My whole world changed in that very moment when I asked Selena to marry me and her whole world changed when she said yes.

That's what life comes down to, some say. A few moments.

This was definitely one of them!

2 comments:

Russ said...

I'm embarassed to say that I didn't know that. Which game, when? Was it on the big screen? Details please.

Dean and Selena said...

No! not on the bigscreen! lol, It was Friday December 29th, Flames vrs. The Kings, and we kicked a** :-) Also, anyone sitting near us, wonderering why I was screaming when there was no goal..... that was why!