Friday, February 15, 2008

... fit for a King, or in this case a Queen





Yesterday started out with a homemade gift from Maddie. A book holder to match my candle holder that she made in Metal class. Then her and I packed up my wedding dress and went for my first fitting. All glamorous and fun. Later Dean and I exchanged gifts, Valentine's for him and Birthday for me... Then Valentine's for me. As you know Dean loves to cook so... the first course was easy, sushi from the local store. THEN... he heats up the BBQ for a mystery dinner... The smell of the food swirls around the house, but I haven't a clue what it is. Then Dean informs me, supper is ready, I walk into the kitchen and see a FEAST! I felt like King Arthur! Lamb, Steak AND Lobster!! ( Salad rolls for Maddie ) We feasted like you wouldn't believe. Still not over though.... for dessert, cheesecake. We settled into a comfy position on the couch ( not being able to move anyway ) and watched one of my birthday presents, Columbo. Ah yes.... life is good!

2 comments:

Russ said...

Selena is so damn lucky to have a guy like Dean. What a stud!

Dean and Selena said...

I KNOW!!!!