Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Photo Shoot!


We were at one of those Wedding Shows last year. We walked in there and hated it immediately. (Yes, Selena did too. It wasn't just a guy thing. Haha.) Anyway, I think we paid 10 bucks each to get in there so we decided to at least walk around.

I walked up to one display and a really cool image caught my eye. It was a bride pictured sitting on the back of a police car. I loved it. Then another image - a couple at a Subway - a few more of couple running through the streets of Calgary. Wow - these were the most extraordinary wedding pictures I had ever seen.

I had just walked into the world of Andras Schram http://www.andrasschram.com/ (click the link to go to his site)

One of his creations is above. He is very personable and very easy to work with. We loved our photoshoot that involved running through the streets of Calgary. I am sure glad we decided to walk around that wedding show!

No comments: