Saturday, April 19, 2008

and the winner is...

Well, the pictures are starting to come in, YAY! So far my Uncle Ray wins for sending the missing pictures and making me cry!! Because Dean and I were in 1000 pictures the night of he wedding we didn't realize until after, that we didn't get a picture with.... whoever ( fill in the blank) one of the very important pictures missing was... a picture of me with Dean's parents!? And pictures of us with any relatives. And then I open an email and there we are, !! I was so happy! The other one was of Maddie ( I am seriously in a shortage of Maddie pictures :-( and then my Uncle has a pic of Maddie and my Aunt and Uncle!! The picture of me on the stairs is just a really cool angle, because all the others are close up, this one shows my whole walk! Anyway... to make a long story short, these pictures are priceless to me, so please ( sick of me yet ) send all your photos in. Love to all § and D



No comments: