Saturday, April 19, 2008

thankyou.....

Ok, well, this is working!! People are starting to send in photos!!!
Here is little tribute to some of those photos!! Thankyou so much everyone
who took pix, and special thanx to these 11 people ( so far ) :-)



From Nichole: Nichole took 215 pictures, I have every one of them.
What is special about these, Nichole took these on MY camera so I
didn't even have to chase her!! Lol. but how awesome for her to
capture the day for us!

From Kim Furgason: My view down the stairs

From Mark Cantafio: My neice Isabella, in her beautiful dress!

From Papa John: The hug that made Nana Florence cry

From Uncle Ray: Haha our photograpgher on the
other side of the lens!!

Dean Weinkauf: As far as I know, nobody else took this
priceless pic?After all the cameras were safely tucked away
Dean was still clicking!

From Vicki: me and my bud :-)

From Annebelle: slightly diff view from Vicki's pic, here I can see
Papa John's laugh!

From Brandy: Emma playing shy

From Claudia: Haha, I've known Claudia since grade 8!

From Dale: Aw me and my awesome Maid of honor!

Also, Thankyou AGAIN, Miffy and Todd for taking video for us!!

Well, then... all I have to say is.... :-) keep them coming!

No comments: