Tuesday, April 8, 2008

(Somewhat) Free Parking!

Like Christmas, sweet discounted premium parking comes at a Shakespearean pound of flesh price here in the Stampede City. So when one gets a deal on parking, it feels like Christmas so I am sharing it with all of you. Impark charges ridiculous rates for parking but all the city meters are full and my clients don't like it when I drive around downtown for an hour trying to find reasonably priced parking. I think Impark is a victim of the Daylight savings time change because their clocks are an hour behind or ahead. Anyway, I punched in that I wanted 1 hour of parking, called my banker got the mortage approved, and poof to my surprise, my parking expires in TWO hours rather than one. Half price! A serious gift! Merry Parking Christmas everyone!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: