Saturday, April 19, 2008

what's important to us?


This little number was sent in by Vicki, now, at first glance this may have been a photo
that would get passed up in being sent to me, my back is turned, Dean is hard to see,
but let me list why this is one of my fave's....
1. It shows Annebelle getting right in there, making sure she gets her photo
2. It shows the smirk on Russ's face
3. It shows the deep down, from your gut laugh from Brenwyn ( the officiant )
4. It shows the deep down. from your gut laugh from Nana Florence

Why is this a favorite? Because it was the moment my dad said " She's all yours" and that moment was priceless!!! Thankyou Vicki and also Annebelle for sending this in!!

You just never know what will be important to us, or make us smile.... so send THEM ALL :-)

No comments: