Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bag Ladies

If anyone is looking for a new kind of house party, I highly recommend the Bag Ladies. They brought over 100 purses, ranging in price, color and size, you name it, they got it!! It was such a
great night! Having the huge selection made it very hard to choose which purse to make your own. There were a few people walking around with 2 and 3 purses tucked under their arm, waiting to make the choice. Myself included! I finally narrowed it down to 2 and then found out I got a free purse from sales tonight, well.... my decision was made easy, buy one, get the other free! Works for me. Thankyou everyone for coming, to those that missed it, I will defiantly be having another one of these parties in the future. I'll keep ya posted. In the meantime, I have to switch my purse over.


Purses everywhere...

more purses...

3 pursekateers... haha

so many choices...

This brand "Kathy" had all kinds of "bling" hanging off the buckles. I was very intrigued, since I usually add my own dangly things, this one comes equipped!"

We also had Janine from Twinkle Toes come and paint our toenails. She was at my party last year too. She has LOTS of designs to pick from ( more decision making ughh) and she is so quick. She's alot of fun to have at parties.


a few of the toenail designs

The party winds down. Awesome night!

In case is interested the Bag Ladies can be reached @ 275-1795 ( Angie or Bunny )
and Janine can be reached @ 287-7734 ( Twinkle Toes )

No comments: