Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bring out your dead...


Yes, bring out your dead Spamalot is in town!! We went with Dale and Evar on Saturday night to see this Monty Python Classic, and laughed and laughed and laughed...!!! The spoofs were hilarious, although I didn't catch them all not seeing everything that Mr Andrew LLoyd Webber has done, but I did catch West Side Story, Phantom, and Fiddler spoofs. It didn't matter if I was a Broadway or Python fan because the jokes were blatant and funny. I haven't seen The Holy Grail for many years and the jokes that they redid hit you in ht face again with all the funniness of way back when. The Black night!!! Brilliant I loved it, the Knights of Nee... too funny, the obnoxious French speaking "I will fart in your general direction" knights.... I'm still grinning. Of course the happy song that the audience couldn't help but to sing "always look on the bright side of life" was belted out by all. It was a great show, funny and you left saying quotes from it, just like after you've watched the Holy Grail!

No comments: