Friday, October 10, 2008

Calgary Tower

Ok I admit it!!! Dean and I were at the theater in the Calgary Tower, ( Vertigo Theater ) so we decided to go to the top afterwards. I haven't been there since they put the glass floor in. ( I know, bad Calgarian! ) So, we get out of the elevator... and I say in excitement... OOOO there it is, and I quickly walk over to see... and then I stopped dead! It was the weirdest feeling! I'm not scared of heights, but I couldn't talk my feet into stepping onto that glass!! I stood there for some time... and then finally.... took a step, with half my foot on the metal frame, then another step... eeekkk! Now I was completely on glass... ok I'm all good now, and once I could breath again, said, this is cool! So here are a few shots of the view... you must click these to get the whole picture! PS Dean was braver than me!





No comments: