Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Killer Bunny


It's the time of year to shut down the rain barrel, empty the flower pots and get the yard ready for Halloween.... haha you thought I was going to say winter didn't you??? Well, there I am getting ready for you know what, (fighting the evil tiny bugs in the air, that are inhaled when breathing) when out of the corner of my eye I see it....... The Killer Bunny!!!!! He was sitting there staring at me, then he moved and I screamed like a school girl ( no offense Maddie ) He was hiding behind the rain barrel, and I did not see him. After I screamed and he went running from crazy lady, I realized it was just a cute little bunny..... at which point I said awww, I'm sorry to scare you bunny..... and went back to Halloween prepping...... Happy October Everyone!!

No comments: