Saturday, October 4, 2008

Umm, I Don't Think That Is Mud Anymore.

Selena was commenting that other day how muddy the rain seems to be. It rained lightly and then dried and left behind a dirty residue on her windshield. This seemed to be further proved by some mud on our skylight that appeared at about the same time. Here it is:


I thought wow - the wind really must have been strong to pickup so much dust that it would land in the form of a muddy raindrop! I shrugged my shoulders and went back to life filing this mystery in the "Answered" folder in my mind.

Today I was catching up on the debate I missed on Thursday. Yes, exciting! While listening to Stephane Dion try to explain his carbon tax, I heard something on the skylight my mind interpreted as rain drops. Becoming bored with Mr. Dion, I looked up. Suddenly, the mystery mud became something else.



Ahh, the pigeon solved the mystery! And how fitting after discovering what the mud actually was that I turned back to hear Mr. Dion's carbon tax explanation.

No comments: