Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dale turns 50

Well my little friend Dale has turned the big 5-0. not that you would know. She's a fireball, quickqitted and well.... let's just say you can tell she works out everyday! She gathered some friends together last night to celebrate her big day ( which is really on Wednesday ) and we went to a restaurant called the Flat Iron. We walked in and we happened to be the first to arrive, so I got to choose where we sat, and where Dale sat... hehehe my evil plan worked :-) but because she is fun to tease I texted her and said we're here at the La Dolce Vita. She had a little panic attack because up until Friday that was the original plan and she was worried somebody wouldn't get the change.... so a perfect opportunity to mess with her :-) the texts went back and forth a bit, until she walked in and saw us.... she called me evil! lol


me and Dale

the menu's at The Flat Iron

haha love the signs posted all around


Evar and Dean

my broken lasagna.... it was Yummy!

Leticia and Shauna (and yes Leticia is in a time warp, but it was on purpose, it was 80's day at work... lol don't judge!)

Dale's friend George brought the cake! Hilariously perfect!!

this was a funny moment... I wanted a picture of Dale by the "Flat Iron" building poster... so people were watching us leave the table, first Dean and I, then Dale, then Evar... and we all had cameras. The other people watching were the line up of guys waiting on the other side of that wall... you see this is also the entrance to the bathrooms!
So the evening was a success.... nobody went to the wrong restaurant, the food was great, the service awesome, they even put Dale's cake in the fridge for her, and served it up after supper! Happy Birthday Dale..... :-)

No comments: